No comments yet

US-domiciled HMRC reporting ETFs via a UK broker? : UKInvesting

I can’t hold VUSA or any other foreign domiciled ETF as I am a US citizen.

I see no reason why you couldn’t do this except for any US tax paperwork you might have to do.

As for US funds, unless you meet the requirements for a professional investor then your limited to retail investments which for ETFs means you can only invest in UCITS funds.

Source link

Post a comment

%d bloggers like this: